Wedding Photography ~ from £400
How to book your Wedding Photography
We like to make booking us for your wedding photography as easy as possible.
When you ask for a quote from us it is all inclusive, so you can be confident you will not be stung with hidden fees or costs after you have booked us for your wedding photography.
We believe in honesty, professional integrity, and giving you great value for money. All you need to do is bring us a smile!
- We can cover every aspect of your wedding photography from your preparation through to your first dance, and beyond.
- We provide you with a duplicate contract so you know what you are getting, and have agreed to.
- We have full public liability and professional indemnity insurance, so you know you are in safe hands.
- We average between 30 and 50 fully edited photos per hour that we shoot at your wedding.
- Your photos are supplied via digital download, from your included online gallery, and on a personalised USB.
- Your photos will be fully licenced for personal use, to share and print as you like.
Booking Fees - for your Wedding Photography
Your wedding photography booking fee is just £100, regardless of the total cost of your wedding.
This secures your date, and fixes your price so it will never increase, even if our prices go up.
If you choose to add other services to your wedding booking, such as our photobooth then your booking fee may increase as some of our additional services have their own booking fees.
Travel and Accomodation - for your Wedding Photography
Wherever possible we cover travel costs ourselves. However, if our travel time to get to your wedding is more than 1 hour you may have to pay a little more to cover additonal travel costs and possibly accommodation costs.
We use Google Maps to calculate our travel times and we don't charge you for our return journey.
Get in touch...
You are free to get in touch with us by email at anytime, especially if you have any questions, or by phone between 9am and 8pm (we do need to sleep occasionally).